Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The month of April

I've nothing interesting to blog about. Most of all, it has been a long time I never feel so free. I'm home alone ~ Playing my games, reading magazine, doing my homework and watching astro. Even bought lunch home and enjoy eating alone. phewwww! so relax! But it will be only for a day.. Assignments, presentations and exams are right the corner. No time to leisure around. Anyhow, What have happened throughout the month of April? I'm too lazy so I'll list them out =)
  • Celebrated my aunt's birthday. Had a nice dinner at Little Cottage..
    • how I wish my mum is still here
  • Jessie came to Penang.. So happy! Though is just a day but it was a wonderful day! 
    • sorry for not having dinner with her. hope her next visit wont be so sudden =)
  • Celebrated Zi How's birthday.. It has been quite some time I didnt go red box/ karaoke.. So had fun singing at his house after the party..
    • seems like is the first time celebrating his birthday with him =P
  • Watched quite a number of movie - Thor, Fast & Furious 5 (the best movie), The Lost Bladesman, A Chinese Ghost Story, Scream 4 
    • I guess that's all ; cant really remember anymore
  • Enjoyed a week of break but felt sick! But luckily I have my Baby Honey to take care of me. Thanks Baby.. you!
    • Cough, Fever, Sore throat, Flu = Hate! 
  • Oh ya! Had dinner with my three besties; Deb, Dede and Su. them!
    •  must be thinking why it is so special.. Because I hardly hang out with them. sobbies
  • However, bad news - broken-heart Phoebe! Hope she'll recover asap.. Wish her luck.. hugs
    •  I was shocked about the news though.

I think all those have made up my month of April. It was an ordinary month. Oppss!! Almost forgotten. Today I have a bad news for myself; disappointed with my Business Law midterms marks! I think I screwed the quiz and midterm. Now, I need to work extra hard for my Finals in order to get distinction. Moving towards 2nd honor degree but is killing me. I doubt my own capability. Sigh! 
Another event for today ~ Deborah's Birthday! I managed to be the first to call her & had her first meal with her at Greenlane MCD. The lucky me =)

Happy Birthday, my dear Debbie! 
*hugs & kisses* 

No comments:

Post a Comment