Sunday, June 12, 2011

My feelings and I

Hooray! Here comes my winter break.. Unfortunately, it has shorten to a month.. I used to have 2 months winter break.. Thus, I'm going to fully utilize my ONE month holiday.. Gonna make it a wonderful and awesome holiday.. I'm so bored now.. Is 2.15am but my eyes are wide open. I thought of watching Vampire Diaries but seems like I am not in the mood for that. Anyway, I had watch X-Men First Class; it is a nice movie and has encourage me to watch all the other X-Men which I havent watch. So, spending whole night watching X-Men Dvds, I guess I need a rest before watching X-Men: Origins of Wolverine.. My mind is full of X-Men and nothing else.. LOL!




*Watched in a day*


Actually, I have something to blog about but I have no idea how to phrase all those in words. Sometimes, I cant understand why am I feeling so and sometimes I cant control how I feel yet I cant express it. Feeling is so incredible but complicated at the same time. It is undeniable too. At times I really wish I wont have such feelings but I cant stop myself from feeling so. Insecurity, Jealously, Anger, and ... I dont want myself to be too sensitive but I cant control. Most of all, I realise that some people really wants to be loyal but their feelings will betray them. That's why FEELING is uncontrollable and unexplainable. I really want to share my feelings with my loved one all the time but I CANT do so without any valid reason. What are FEELINGS and EMOTION? Bla Bla Bla..


So What is Love? Feelings? What about Friendship? Feelings for friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment