Friday, March 11, 2011

Sometimes I really hate myself being so. It always ended up with negative consequences. Wondering who could I share my feelings and thoughts with; the someone who can truly understand me or perhaps empathize me. Just like everyone; I hate being sad and emo. I wish I could make myself happy rather than depending on others to provide me happiness. I learn about putting too much hope may bring yourself most disappointment. As a young adult, what is your life about? What are your responsibilities? In relationship, how much effort can you put in? No one could measure the effort and love. To accept and endure are the actions which lied on your own hands. Tolerance or Compromise? What is the difference and which is the best? You may think that you are living in a warm and cozy house but in fact, all these are just a dream. A dream that you'll have to wake up eventually. My heart is always at the weakest point and I have no idea how to make it strong once again. Being indecisive is giving more problems than usual. A perfect dream would be the only thing I wish I could have at this moment. However, if I get to choose, I want to stay in the dream that I have right now. I love this dreamland of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment