Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary

Is our one year anniversary. I had a wonderful day with my beloved baby honey. We went to watch Narnia. It is one of the best movie I watched in December. The others is kinda lame to me such as "Bruce Lee, My brother" and "The Next Three Days". Those two movies are slow and least action. BORED! The worst is my baby felt asleep in the cinema when we were watching them. LOL! Sleepy Pig! oppps!! Back to the anniversary. We had our dinner at Bagan. Although Bagan, Mansion 32 and Sulfolk Home are under the same management, I prefer Mansion 32. It is the best. There are delicious food and desserts. Wow!! Besides a romantic dinner, my baby gave me flowers. My favourite Sunflower besides roses. I love it lots. And of course I gave him something in return. A bottle of 365 chocolates with 12 special chocolates. Those chocolates represent the days that we spend regardless a good or bad day =) Anyhow, I Love You, Baby Honey!! hugss and kisses! Thanks for everything.





Yummy~

US!!

Flowerssss

Chocolatesssss

No comments:

Post a Comment