Sunday, February 27, 2011

END ~ ing

It has been more than 2 months. I left it empty with no updates. Why so? I'm lazy especially when it comes to uploading pictures. What have I gone through so far when I'm gone from here? Hmmm.. Practically nothing much besides SLEEPING! My favourite job during my holidays. Life goes up and down. I went through them though. Not forgetting having my besties there for me. THANKS =) After all, Tomorrow is a new day for me. Is time to back in COLLEGE.. Arghhh!! I hate assignments and morning classes. Unfortunately, no escape for me. Sigh! Oppss! A little updates during my holidays:
  • Langkawi trip with my Buddies 
  • Skyping with Jessie
  • Learn Mahjong as my entertainment during Chinese New Year
  • Valentines' dinner at The Ship
  • Watching dramas at home and movies at cinema
  • Last but not least, having Baby Honey sleeping with me most of the nights!
  • Oh ya! the recent one : Celebrated Dede's 22nd BIRTHDAY =)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED BESTIE : DEBRA HUAN *Love Ya* HUGSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment