Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Summer Summer Summer

I'm having my summer break now. no plans or activities. Just got back from KL after taking photos of christmas decoration there. Anyhow, I met new friends. They are nice and friendly. I had a great time with them especially Jessie and Maybelle. I miss you girls. Besides that, I had dinner with my childhood friend, Sheryn. We have so much to catch up =) It was an awesome trip. My baby honey loves that trip too. Lazy Fiona will let the pictures do the talking.....
~ Baby Honey and I ~

Christmas Decoration in Shopping Malls KL

Friends of Mine


Well well well!! Back from KL. Start growing mushrooms till the day my baby suggested to watch series with me. We're watching Supernatural. A nice series. Unfortunately, Season 6 has not complete. So we bought Season 1 to Season 5. Loving the Winchester; both Dean and Sam! They help killing my time.. Yeppie!

No comments:

Post a Comment