Friday, November 19, 2010

The end of E

Yeppie! Hooray! I declared FREEDOM; free from exam and free from assignments. Is time to gain back my beauty sleep. On the other hand, I might have to grow mushrooms and fungus at home; BORED! I thought of working but I planned to go Summer course at Metropolitan so I have about a month of holiday only. I need to rest well. ohhhhh!! Movies, Dramas & Storybooks; all are waiting for me. So, Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows ~ HERE I Come!! The movie quite nice but I still prefer the first few Harry Potter movies. Anyhow, I cant wait for the 2nd part of it =) hope it will be a better one; more exciting and actions.

After my movie, I went to watch my Baby Honey played futsal. He looks so cute especially when he unable to get the ball; just like Lil Pika. Unfortunately, it was raining. I felt so uncomfortable sitting there whereby the rain is like water sprinklers. Wow! Futsal Ended! Time for supper. We went to eat Maggi Goreng ~ maggi goreng dua, sirup limau dua = RM 10.40. hehe! That's the end of my day ~
sorry! picture kind of blur!

No comments:

Post a Comment