Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why I start Blogging Again?

 Why I start blogging again?
  1. The blog is like my diary which records my chronicle of life.
  2. I have too much in my heart that cant be spoken out to anyone.
  3. Wishing that those who care about me would know what am I going through.
  4. To share my memories with my readers regardless happy, cherish, fun, upset, grateful and ...
  5. To keep myself up with something when HE is busy.
  6. Enable me to have a smile or tears at my remembrance
I've been thinking for weeks about the content of my first post. However, I still have no idea so it ended up with this post. This blog reflects the new ME & my new stage of LIFE! My dear readers, there will more post coming up. I hope you all would like it and it will be all about me and everything around me. Then, it will be the moment for you all to find out who is Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment